Although far from any MRT station, access to this site is pretty good with SLE just 3.6 km away. The new exit from Yishun Ave 1 to Seletar West Link is another alternative access to TPE (towards Changi at this moment). It will also be nearer to get to Punggol through Seletar North Link.
Future expressway interchange currently under construction at meet points of CTE/SLE/TPE means you can access Yishun Ave 1 through Seleter West Link from CTE and TPE as well, apart from the current access from SLE.
Of all the BTO, I would consider the internal layout to be the best of all. The bathrooms do not have weird layouts like the rest.
Basically the good units are
- those facing the future park to the north (439, 441, 443, 425)
- all high level units facing Yishun Ave 1
- high level units facing the car park (499, 517)
- high level units facing future school (427, 429)
- high level units facing Orchird Country Club Driving range (461, 463)
- units facing internal compound but far away from the next block (437, 435, 473, 475, 461, 463)
Post a Comment