It is not actually dangerous but just totally irritating. Before you can clean it, you have to kill it first and this is by far the easiest way to recover back the control to your system.
No registration key, no registry edit, no rebooting to safe mode etc needed!
1. Right click on Antivirus Security Pro icon on desktop and choose Properties
2. Take note of the name of the EXE file
3. Go to Start>All Programs>Accessories and right click on Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator
Note: If you unable to get to the command prompt, then get to safe mode (by pressing F8 after BIOS boot) and delete the file you noted in Step 2. You can proceed to Step 6.
4. Type the following command
taskkill /IM xxxxx.exe /F
Note: xxxx.exe is the name you noted in STEP 2
5. Type 'tasklist' and check if the application is no longer listed to know that it is really terminated.
6. Use any of the solutions below
- Microsoft Security Essentials or, for Windows 8, Windows Defender
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool