If you are facing wireless connectivity issues with your Windows 10 where even previously working connection now failed to connect with " " error, check if you have a Qualcomm Atheros wireless adapter. If you do then you will need to replace the driver.
1. Download the drivers from the official website of the manufacturer. Some devices, like Dell 1705 adapter is actually a Qualcomm Atheros adapter
2. Delete the existing Microsoft driver
- Open Device Manager
- Double click on the wireless adapter
- Select the Driver tab
- Select Driver Details button
- Take note of the list of driver files and their location
- Open up File Explorer and navigate the driver files location
- Delete all driver files in the list earlier
3. Uninstall the wireless adapter
- right click on the device and select Uninstall
- select 'Delete the driver software for this device'
4. Install the driver downloaded in Step 1.